Tuesday 30 April 2013

Personal Growth - Book Review



I was eagerly waiting to read this novel since I finished reading the first book of the series, Less Than Humble Beginnings and I feel that the author Chelsea Falin has penned down a wonderful story yet again.

Willie who is now 16 years of age starts seeing the things in a whole new light. I loved the fact that she is finally settling down with a sweet family and a circle of wonderful friends. Despite all the bad times she had with her mother, now she belongs to a loving and caring crowd who always encourage her to take decisions about her future wisely.

The writing style is simple and flow of the story is smooth. However, the story is seasoned with Choctaw and facts about the American heritage making it quite special and unique. The characters are well developed. The story becomes even more lovable with the bunch of new characters introduced and the author hasn’t forgotten to add some sweet surprises too.

Unlike in the previous book, this story ends with a good cliffhanger. The way last story ended abruptly I expected this one to be quite predictable and much more of a teenage love story, but I’m happy that I was proved wrong. The story was as unpredictable as it could ever be and it turned out to be a much better and an interesting read as the author has really plotted the story according to the title she has given, “Personal Growth”. I really look forward to reading the next in the series and highly recommend this novel to all who are in search of a book which will make you feel like home. 

Happy reading!

You can purchase the book from following links.


2 comments:

Obat Herbal Asam Urat said...

nice the book

Unknown said...

I just came to your post and reading above thing it is very impressive me and it is very nice blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
personal growth

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...