Saturday 6 July 2013

Gut Check - Non Fiction


As people nowadays are quite health conscious, the book Gut Check discuss a relevant topic which focus upon our digestive system. I find myself lucky to come across this book; it gave me a thorough understanding about the digestive system and made me aware of all the necessary facts.

The table of contents was very descriptive and appealing.  I’m sure any sensible reader would grab the book the moment they set their eyes on the first few pages. The starting of the book and all the content arrangement was done in an excellent way. No beating about the bush or blabbering. No advanced and complex technical writing. I felt as if I’m reading a story book because the details were presented in such simple manner. The flow of the facts is nice and smooth so it doesn’t overload your brain and make you go crazy. I can call it a leisure reading which would also change your life for better.

After reading the book anyone would feel good about choosing such to spend your valuable time and read. The topic is quite essential to every human and the knowledge presented is worth hundred times the dollars and time you going to spend for the book.

The writing style is very simple. A serious topic is discussed in a very soothing manner and I’m sure any person who could read English could easily understand the content. The appearance of the book is excellent from the front cover to the back with an eye friendly font, easy to follow format with bold text and sentences at appropriate places. The partition of the book followed by a series of well arranged sub topics is very impressive. The sub topics are catchy and direct and the content is very rich with details. The diagrams and the pictures add more value to it.

I rate it 5 stars. Not because I’m generous with the rating but I believe that the book really deserves all the credits. It’s a must read so I recommend to you all that this is a book which you should definitely have in your bookshelf. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...