Friday 25 October 2013

Memes - Hilarious Memes



It was in Facebook I came across memes for the first time. I get lot of meme updates in my wall from my friends and the fan pages I have like. When I came across this I just thought to give it a try.

I expected this to be just a small collection of memes but it turned out to be a huge collection, approx 358 memes. I read it few pages at a time, not that I was bored, but I wanted to enjoy it for many days rather than finish reading in one go. There were so many memes which I haven’t come across so far and I laughed and giggled uncontrollably.

The drawback is that the book somehow doesn’t work in my kindle reader. I had to read it in my kindle cloud reader. Also there is an issue with the resolution of most of the images that I found it hard to read the words written. May be it’s just a problem with my settings.

I re-read my favorite memes all the time. I flip over the pages whenever I’m off mood and it cheers me up in a quick flash. The last section of defining memes was also a good option. I really love the cartoons of “cuteness overloaded” and “Big kitteh smile”.

Out of all the memes, I found the following lines quite funny and hilarious. “Just gonna stand there and watch me roar, but that’s alright because I’m a dinosaur”


This is a book which anybody with a good sense of humor can enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...